(1) Reform of one or several existing institutions
(2) Establishment, within or connected to one or several of the existing institutions, of a separate unit, department, or school
(3) The St. Catharine's/Brock University model
(4) Establishment, with other groups of other denominationally orthodox Christians, of a university comprised of colleges sponsored and run each according to its own confession
(5) Establishment of a self-standing, independent institution that adopts either:
(a) a classical American liberal arts college curriculum (departmental structure with distributive core) or
(b) a lock-step curriculum
For each, I plan to consider feasibility in financing, personnel, curriculum, facilities, and other such things. Stay posted.
Other good ideas are always welcomed, and better and best ideas encouraged!